Friday, June 13, 2008

Bro ,JESUS PADAM and his family







About my familyAfter being blessed with two Female children ,
We prayed for no children ,as my wife became physically weak . After seven years passed,
weprayedforaMalechildalongwithourfriends .God heard our prayers and gave reply to our prayers with blessing son Daniel on 05th Jan.1983. Again we prayed for a male child. The Lord spoke with us that He was gifting a boy for us and ordered to put his name Job, When the first boy was 5 years old
.

The Lord ordered to put his name Daniel. After that I have prayed Lord regarding my poor living .In my vision I have seen Abraham was distributing his property to his children. I also stood before in the line, Abraham gave me some amount of gold, which was shinning as a flash.
The Lord said in our prayers that a third boy will be born. We put his name Israel . We have all five children two female and three male. When I was praying in the year 1982, without sons the Lord called me in names of Jesuspadam , Daniel , Job and Israel .

I was astonished while I could not understand about the call of Lord and explained this with my wife. Now I was calling my children with their names I understood. We are all dedicated to do His service.


No comments: